Bakony Wear Tec. Ltd.
Bakony Wear Tec. Ltd. was founded as a joint venture in the year 2005 by the Hungarian company Bakony Technical Ceramic Ltd, a leading technical ceramic producer in Middle Europe and the German company Kalenborn Kalprotect GmbH, a well-known provider of wear resistant solutions. Main activity of the company is the production and sales of wear resistant alumina products for industrial applications.
Production was started in the production hall of Bakony Technical Ceramic Ltd. In the second half of the year 2007 production was relocated in an own production hall, with own production and sintering capacity, enabling a continuous growth of capacity.
Main stations of the company:
- 2005 Founding of Bakony Wear Tec. Ltd.
- 2006-2007 Production in co-operation with Bakony Technical Ceramics Ltd.
- 2007 Building of own production hall with a Bricesco shuttle kiln. Production with own machines and manpower
- 2010 Certification according to EN ISO 9001:2008
- 2013 100% Hungarian ownership of the company and starting sales activity under the new brand name CERAWEAR
Production capacity is about 450T wear resistant ceramic annual, by a continuous growth. Our main product groups are:
- ceramic mosaic tiles
- ceramic tiles
- mill linings and grinding media
- engineered tiles
- slip casted products
- rubber backed/vulcanised products
- complete lined steel components
Products of the company are mainly used in cement industry, iron and steel industry, coal fired power plants, mining industry, mixing, grinding and material processing as wear resistant linings of steel components.
Bakony Wear Tec. Ltd, the wear resistant specialist of the Bakony Group, continuous its activity - after 8 years co-operation with the Kalenborn group – 2013 in 100% Hungarian ownership and under the brand name CERAWEAR.